All InfraGard participants are committed to the proposition that a robust exchange of information about threats to and actual attacks on these critical infrastructures is an important element for successful infrastructure protection efforts. This chapter is governed by our local bylaws located here.
The goal of InfraGard is to enable the flow of information so that the owners and operators of infrastructure assets can better protect themselves and so that the United States government can better discharge its law enforcement and national security responsibilities.
To join InfraGard, please Click Here and submit the form.
- Hak4Kidz – 5/18/19 8:30a – 5p
- 1st 2019 Chicago CISO of the Year Social Mixer @ Smith & Wollensky – 5/21/19 5:30p-8p
- Quarterly Meeting – Q2: Thursday, May 23, 2019 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Chicago Corporate Security Symposium – 6/11/2019
- 3rd Annual SecureWorld Chicago – 6/13/2019
- 2nd 2019 CISO of the Year Awards Mixer @ The WIT – 6/18/19 5p-8p
- Secure XIII – Security Conference and Networking Cruise – 6/20/2019
- 3rd 2019 Chicago CISO of the Year Social Mixer @ Gibson’s – 7/23/19 5p-8p
- Quarterly Meeting – Q3: Thursday, July 25, 2019 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 4th & Final 2019 Chicago CISO of the Year Social Mixer @ Metropolitan Club at Willis Tower – 67th Floor – 8/20/19 5p-8p
- Quarterly Meeting – Q4: Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location for all Quarterly Meetings will be described in your official invitation sent to your registered email.