All InfraGard participants are committed to the proposition that a robust exchange of information about threats to and actual attacks on these critical infrastructures is an important element for successful infrastructure protection efforts. This chapter is governed by our local bylaws located here.
The goal of InfraGard is to enable the flow of information so that the owners and operators of infrastructure assets can better protect themselves and so that the United States government can better discharge its law enforcement and national security responsibilities.
To join InfraGard, please Click Here and submit the form.
- Suburban Data Connectors, Wednesday, November 6, 2019 8:30a-4:30p
- Quarterly Meeting – Q4: Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Quarterly Meeting – Q1: Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Quarterly Meeting – Q2: Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Quarterly Meeting – Q3: Thursday, August 20, 2020
- Quarterly Meeting – Q4: Thursday, November 5, 2020
Location for all Quarterly Meetings will be described in your official invitation sent to your registered email.